This event has passed.
December 13, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm| €100
Due to demand the next training session will also be on redflare . risk. Limited number of places remaining.
Risk Management Topics covered:
- Configuring risk
- Subjective versus Calculated Model
- Configuring risk capacity, appetite and leading indicators.
- Configuring causes and consequences
- Creating views of the risk register according to risk category or job role
- The Risk Managers dashboard
- The Role of the Risk Manager (manage versus do)
- Using risk metalanguage
- Assessing new and reviewing existing risks
- Recording loss events, existing and contingent.
- The consolidated risk register
- The contingent risk register
- The risk treatments universe and life cycle
- Working with risk and Internal Audit
- Compliance Breaches.
- Running an external review using Red Flare
- Risk Mitigation Plans (Regulatory and Internal)
- Risk reporting
When: Friday the 13th of December registration 9.30am, starting 10am sharp and running until 1pm.
Location: red flare limited, Block 1, Units 1 & 4, Northwood Park, Santry, Dublin, D09 E438
Please respond to email@example.com to reserve a place.
Places are very limited so respond as soon as possible to reserve yours.